FOUR unexpected winter scenes. Less well known. Incredibly lovely.
Claude Monet. The Magpie. c.1868-1869. Musée d’Orsay, Paris.
Camille Pissarro. Piette’s House at Montfoucault, c.1874. Clark Art Institute, Williamstown, Mass.
Grandma Moses. A Blizzard. c.1956. Private Collection,
Pieter Bruegel the Elder. Winter Landscape with Skaters and Bird Trap. c.1565. Private collection,
- loieloie likes this
- miralaluna reblogged this from impressionsonmymind
- miralaluna likes this
- impressionsonmymind reblogged this from leedowling
- impressionsonmymind likes this
- annadowdall reblogged this from leedowling
- rachellgmh likes this
- hastonaut likes this
- poupeeyeye likes this
- idatandgaudior likes this
- southcarolinaboy reblogged this from leedowling
- leedowling posted this